We customize all our programs and workshops. These numbers reflect a typical workshop and should only be used as a guide.
The purpose of this program is to enable managers to more effectively coach their sellers on how to present value propositions to C-level executives. It is designed to help managers understand what they should be adding to their coaching activities to help their sellers become more effective with senior business executives.
The program focuses on questions such as:
- What should we be coaching on?
- What is different about preparing and presenting value propositions to senior business executives?
- What are the main areas we should be coaching, and what are the actions we should be taking, in our meetings?
The session is conducted by an experienced facilitator and a carefully selected C-Level executive (CXO) from outside the organization.
The workshop has three sections
1. A presentation by a seller that gives managers the opportunity to identify coaching points, and to compare those with the observations of the CXO and facilitator. The CXO and facilitator deliver live feedback to the seller as a demonstration of coaching on value propositions, and discuss their coaching points with the managers.
2. Preparation and short interactions with the CXO on real value propositions presented by the managers. This module is designed to give managers a personal sense of what the sellers struggle with as they develop their skills in preparing business-oriented value propositions.
3. A discussion of new actions the managers can take when they are coaching their sellers that are designed to focus on specific areas of need.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL US 9a.m – 5p.m. EST