TEAM (OR INDIVIDUAL)
We customize all our programs and workshops. These numbers reflect a typical workshop and should only be used as a guide.
- Custom advice on how to close and or expand a specific “live” opportunity
- Strategy and action planning to accelerate the process
- Support and ideas from an outside client executive and deal expert
- Ongoing dialogue and support between the seller and manager
The Opportunity Acceleration sessions are hands-on, customized working sessions specifically designed to help a sales person, manager or sales team accelerate the closing of a current deal, and/or increase its scale.
The sales person, manager and/or team receive outside advice and expertise aimed at finding strategic and tactical actions that will help them to close/expand the deal.
An Opportunity Acceleration session lasts at least two hours. At the session, the sales person works with a team designed to provide unique experiences to accelerate/expand the deal.
The workshop team members include:
- An external coach with deep expertise in creating and positioning value propositions with senior business and technology executives
- An external executive – a C-Level business executive from a major company who provides the client point-of-view on the opportunity
- The sales person’s manager who can direct the sales person to the required internal resources and stakeholders necessary to move the deal forward and support them following the workshop
- Other team members, such as brand specialists or architects.
For the session, the sales person leads the presentation of an overview of the client situation, focusing on specific issues that are seen as impediments to closing the deal. This will include a review of the value proposition that is being presented to the client. The team helps the sales person identify potential roadblocks, and solutions to overcome them. The sales person leaves with insights on how to focus the sales effort and the value proposition, and an action plan on how to accelerate the closing of the deal.
The manager’s full participation in the session allows him/her to fully support the sales person once the session is finished, including coaching and rehearsing for upcoming meetings, finding supporting case studies and business case analysis, and securing any internal support necessary to meet deadlines and deliver added value.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CALL US 9a.m. – 5p.m. EST